- March 15, 2018 - December 31, 2018
8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
The Erosion and Sediment (ESC) Course (Yellow Card) is mandatory for contractor superintendents and ESC managers and is highly recommended for contractor project managers. This class covers the Basic Science of Erosion and Sediment Control, Installing and Maintaining E & S controls, Using the E & S Quality Assurance checklist to monitor compliance, and the Design Modification Process.
IMPORTANT NOTABLE INFORMATION
- Prerequisitie: MDE Responsible Personnel Certification. Questions about this course may be directed to Pat Depkin at (410)537-3628.
- Successful completion requires an 80% or higher on the exam.
- SHA yellow cards will be mailed to the address entered at registration within 7 business days of successful completion of the exam.
- Certification is valid for 3 years.
- Each registration allows 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You will receive an email with instructions.
$70.00 (MTBMA Members)
$35.00 (Government Employees)
Questions pertaining to the SHA Yellow Card may be directed to Amanda Dixon at (410)760-9505.